We have received many complaints from consumers who bought counterfeit AnyCast products.
They are prone to poor WiFi connections, unstable screen mirroring performances, and overheating issues.
Here are examples of fraudulent AnyCast products NOT manufactured or sold by Any-Cast.com.
If you purchased any of the following products, we advise you to return them to the original sellers.
1. WiFi SSID is not in the form of "AnyCast + 8 characters".
2. WiFi SSID is in the form of "AnyCast + 4 characters" (i.e. AnyCast-ea19).
3. The main menu shows "some questions, please restart!"
4. Not using "http://192.168.203.1" to setup.
5. Uses "http://192.168.49.1" to setup.
6. Use the slogan "Easy sharing".
7.Shows "Ready to display" but does not begin screen mirroring from your device to TV.